Facebook 1

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Holiday treats for my doormen

Every year for as long as I can remember, I have given my doormen a gigantic box of cookies and other treats with their holiday tips.  Since I make a ton of cookies, this year I even offered to give my sister a bunch of cookies for her doormen.


In the past there were some Jam Thumbprints, some Brownie-Oreo-Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars, Lemony-Lime Cookies, and Sugar Cookies, just to name a few.


Although they were all hits, I try to mix it up a bit every year.  Some of the treats I made for the first time this month or this year, some I've made in the past, and some I made for the first time just to include in the box of treats. 


This years box o' goodies for my doormen included:

1.  World Peace Cookies
2.  Chocolate Crunch
3.  Mochacchino Meringues
4.  Coconut Marshmallows
5.  Toffee and Chocolate Chip Cookies
6.  Loaded Peanut Butter Chocolate Covered Potato Chip Dulce de Leche Fudge
7.  Peppermint Bark Brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment