Facebook 1

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Woodrow's turns 2!

My friend's bar, Woodrow's, turned two yesterday!!  Not to brag or anything, but I was there for the soft open, opening night, the first birthday, and again the second birthday parties.  And countless other nights, too, but that's another story...

For the first birthday, E and I baked a cake at the bar and decorated it with golden details and a giant "W."  This year, sticking with the golden theme, I made 4 dozen Oreo pops for the occasion.  I decorated them with gold sugar, gold dragees, a few "2"s, and some I just sprayed gold.  I have to say, I had a lot of fun making them, and I couldn't think of a happier even to make them for!

Happy 2nd Birthday, Woodrow's!!  Here's to many, many, many more!!


Want to know how to make Oreo pops?  Check out the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment