Facebook 1

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Twin baby shower chocolate lollipops

A friend of mine has a good friend who is pregnant with twin boys!  So exciting!  So for the baby shower this weekend, my friend R asked me to make some treats.  Given the hecticness of the two weeks before, I decided that cupcakes and cookies would be out, since they'd go stale by the time the shower rolled around.  Chocolate lollipops, on the other hand, would last a week in the fridge.


And I already had the molds!  I used (almost all of) them for R's baby shower just over 3 and a half years ago.  The biggest change was that for R's shower, I made "it's a girl" lollipops, and this time they said "it's twins" instead.  And I didn't make the strollers, because I thought that the other ones were way cuter.  So this time I made rattles, baby booties, "it's twins," bottles, pacifiers, and bibs.

 
And then I packaged them up in a cute little box with gold and silver curling ribbons (that I bought today and couldn't wait to use)!
 



2 comments:

  1. can you get a baby bottle mold of the one in the pic im sure its the one im looking for mine has a number 2800 on the mold

    ReplyDelete
  2. my email is pmintpatty5590@aol.com

    ReplyDelete