Facebook 1

Friday, March 2, 2012

Vote for JulieBakes

I've been nominated for "Best Recipe Blog" on thekitchn.com's Homie Awards.  In full disclosure, I nominated myself, but I've been trying to get this blog out there, and I figure this is a good way to do it.  Plus, I've already gotten some votes!

Before midnight on March 2nd, please vote for me by clicking on the link below, registering (if you haven't done so already), and choosing this here little blog, JulieBakes.  If I make it to the next round, I'll let you know the process after that.

http://www.thekitchn.com/best-recipe-blog-nominations-the-homies-2012-166621#nominate

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to all who voted! I didn't make it to the next round, but I was able to get 27 votes in less than 48 hours. Looking forward to next year.

    ReplyDelete