Facebook 1

Friday, January 27, 2012

Moustache cookies

My cousins, my sisters, and I have a running joke about moustaches.  I am not sure when it started exactly, or why it started.  It was way before my cousin participated in the "Movember" fundraiser.  This past Channukkah my clever sister found stick-on moustaches for my cousin as part of his gift.  So when I came across this, I knew I had to buy it.  Odd to be planning almost a year ahead -- and odd item to plan on brining to the family Channukkah party -- but I just had to have it.


Then I thought about all of those "photo booths" that are popping up at weddings.  I haven't been to a wedding with one (shocking considering the number of weddings I've been to), but I've seen pictures of my friends in them.  My favorite props are the ones with the smiles and moustaches on a stick (it sounds weird, but you know what I'm talking about, right?).  A friend of mine purchased them and brought them to a recent party.  We took a few photos.



So I had the brilliant idea (if I do say so myself) to buy some cookie sticks (basically glorified lollipop sticks) and bake the moustache cookies onto sticks -- then I'll have props for photos -- plus a lovely snack!  Stay tuned for the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment