Facebook 1

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bouchon Bakery cookbook

I have been eyeing this giant monstrosity of a coffee table cookbook for a while.  For just about a year, according to my blog post on August 16th of last year, when I first mentioned it.  I was finally in Williams Sonoma with a gift card at the same time, and bought it a few days ago.  And then I had to schlep it home...all (roughly) 6.5 pounds of it!  400 pages.  And what I can only assume is hundreds of recipes! 


I have to admit that I want to make croissants.  B loves croissants.  And once I can learn to make croissants, I can attempt to make a cronut for him.  (Although when I was looking for a link for the cronut, I came across a few cronut recipes, which I have bookmarked for later.)  But I digress...

Homemade Nutter Butter cookies....bacon cheddar scones...carrot muffins...homemade Oreos....coffee cake...devil's food cake...homemade Ho Hos...eclairs....the list of things I want to make goes on and on and on!

No comments:

Post a Comment