Facebook 1

Saturday, September 15, 2012

New camera

I've been talking about this for a while.  Maybe not here on the blog, but in "real life" I've been talking about it a lot.  I wanted a DSLR camera. 


It's something I've been saying that I wanted - and probably needed for the blog.  See, most of the pictures I've posted on JulieBakes have been taken on my <<gulp!!>> iPhone.  Yup, you read that correctly!  A few were taken on my regular digital camera but the large majority were taken on my phone.  There's really nothing wrong with that - and I think most of the pictures are fairly decent - but I wanted to elevate the pictures.  Make them a little artistic.  Show you that my talents extend far outside of the kitchen....or at least outside of the kitchen.

So a few weeks age my friend and camera guru WW met me at the camera store, and I finally bought my DSLR camera!  Of course I am too afraid to get it dirty or scratched in the kitchen, so I have yet to photograph any baked goods with my new camera, but that will change soon enough!

Stay tuned and check out some of my future pictures and let me know what you think.  Are the pictures better?

No comments:

Post a Comment