Facebook 1

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween treats

Halloween is around the corner.  I just signed up with my doormen to give out candy to the kids trick-or-treating in the building.  As of now, I have no Halloween plans for this year (and therefore no reason to bake), but I thought I'd pull up some Halloween treats from years past...
Halloween candy bark.  Chocolate with Reese's pieces, Reese's cups, Butterfinger pieces, Health bar, and peanuts, drizzled with white chocolate

Chocolate covered pretzel "fingers"

Assorted Halloween cookies

Mini chocolate cupcakes decorated for Halloween

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie,
    I finally found your blog. Gosh I want to eat all the Halloween treats!
    I told my husband about the delish brownies from Tuesday and he said Hey why didn't you bring me any". Keep baking. See you Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete