Facebook 1

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Brownies two ways

I have a party to go to tomorrow, and I wanted to bring something that was easy (or relatively so) to transport, since my way to the party is not direct.  Brownies and cookies, I rationalized, were easier to carry around than, say, a cupcake carrier with 36 cupcakes in it.  No cookie recipes were calling to me, so brownies were the answer.  But not just any brownies.  Cappuccino Brownies and Peanut Butter and Fudge Brownies with Salted Peanuts!  I've made the cappuccino brownies before and am a huge fan (as is my mother).  The peanut butter and fudge brownies with salted peanuts were impressive looking enough on the website that I decided to try them (and they were worth it!).

Peanut Butter and Fudge Brownies with Salted Peanuts



Cappuccino Brownies


And all packaged up and ready to go!

1 comment: