Facebook 1

Monday, March 16, 2015

Chocolate shamrocks

I had so many things I wanted to make for St. Patrick's Day.  I had a few cupcake ideas, as well as a few other things, but between packing up the apartment and trying to pack for a conference that I'm going to this coming weekend, I ran out of time.  It's a good thing that a few days ago I had made some of these white chocolate shamrocks -- green white chocolate, of course!


For these, I melted white chocolate melting wafers in a bowl in the microwave at 30 second intervals until it was melted and smooth.  Then I added powdered (not liquid - it makes the chocolate clumpy) food coloring (this was a mixture of 'lime green' and 'green').  Lastly, I poured the chocolate by spoonful into a shamrock/clover mold and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours.


Look at how cute these came out!

 Happy St. Patrick's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment