Facebook 1

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

I'm baaaaaack!!

Hey there, friends!  It's me, Julie.  And I'm back!!

It's been a year.  Actually, it's been a few years. 


Let's recap.


I had a baby.  There was a global pandemic (and I work in healthcare).  I had another baby.  I was home with said kiddos.  Older one went to school.  And now, as of last month, so did my baby (he's 3!!).

I've found myself with something I had only dreamed of over the past few years.  It's this foreign notion called "free time."  Showering without children pounding on the door screaming "mommmyyyyy!!"...drinking my own iced coffee with actual ice in it...grocery shopping and actually looking at what the store has to offer instead of doing a mad dash with a double stroller?  YES TO ALL OF THESE THINGS!!

It's also given me time to, dare I say, bake.

Now that's not to say I didn't do any baking over the past few years.  I have.  Even made some really great recipes that I *started* to type up and edit.  But then I never got around to posting.

So today marks my first day of taking my free time to bake.  On the agenda is an apple bundt cake with a brown sugar glaze for Rosh Hashanah lunch at my parents this week.  I can't wait to bake and share it with you!


* Also, stay tuned as I'm sure some back-dated posts will be making an appearance soon, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment